Can I get major/minor credit abroad?

It is important to understand how study abroad fits within your major or minor. Many departments on campus do allow students to go abroad and earn credit that directly applies to major and minor requirements. Other departments are stricter. It is important that you talk to your faculty advisor or college advisor and find out what is and is not allowed. 

back to top