Health and Safety

All students must register their Cornell-related international travel in Cornell's International Travel Registry. Students travelling independently will need to register directly.

In the event of an emergencysuch as a natural disaster, civil unrest or a terror attackthe Travel Registry helps university officials to reach you and provide assistance.

Information and resources can be found in the Travel section of the Global Cornell website, including:

back to top