Cornell Global Program | Paris EDUCOView similar programs
Live and study in Paris alongside local students at French universities on Cornell’s own program in Paris.
What is unique about Cornell’s program in Paris?
• Get the best of both worlds on Cornell’s program in Paris: a program center with all courses and activities in French and full immersion in the French university system
• Live in a Parisian household or in a residence hall with students from France and all around the world
• Benefit from the strong advising that comes on a program where all students are taking university courses and where the advisors know Cornell and its colleges
• Enjoy the many optional opportunities provided by EDUCO (wine and cheese tasting, excursions to other parts of France, gatherings with French students, cooking lessons, etc.) in addition to the activities planned for all students each semester.
• Each year, Cornell, Duke, Emory, or Tulane sends a faculty member who teaches one course; other EDUCO center courses are taught by leading faculty from Sciences Po and the French universities.
What is unique about Paris?
Needless to say, Paris is central to many ideal visions as the hub for philosophy, music, art, literature, theatre--in short, culture. But it is also the hub for political thinking and action on matters of identity, representation, labor rights, medicine, banking, and climate concerns. Whether in the streets, the cafes, or the classrooms, you will be at the heart of much that is changing in Europe.
Based in a beautifully renovated building owned by the Sorbonne in Montparnasse on the Left Bank, EDUCO students can look out over all of Paris. With so much in walking distance and two nearby metro lines, students can reach all parts of Paris easily.
How do I apply?
Apply through experience.cornell.edu